How to do without "beauty injection" and achieve instant lifting effect? Cosmetic procedures or complex care at home? We tell you how to rejuvenate your eyes, look fresh and happy.
Every second girl at least once thought about contouring her face. Many of us, day after day, actively struggle with the age-related changes that are inevitable after 20 years. For example, nasolabial folds, Venusian earlobes, and "crow's feet" at the corners of the eyes can appear even in very young girls. The problem is that in addition to genetics, there are many external factors that somehow leave negative imprints on appearance. Poor quality tap water, sudden temperature changes, polluted urban air and lack of sunlight in winter are just the tip of the iceberg known as the "enemy of eternal youth". And this is not to mention the internal causes due to illness, stress, malnutrition, irregular periods and bad habits. Of course, in the modern world, there are all kinds of beauty treatments to help you look fresh, happy and younger, but don't forget the three pillars on which female beauty is based: harmony with herself. and body, suitable daily. habits and healthy eating. Only by following these three commandments can you achieve visible lasting results in rejuvenating your appearance, so you need to start small first, then move on toHeavy cosmetology.
Effective facial rejuvenation: what you need to know before going to cosmetic surgery
- For starters, it's important to understand that even the best esthetician is not a panacea for all bad luck. Of course, cosmetic interventions will improve the initial data, but if not cared for and maintained properly, you can very quickly return to the original. That is to say, even the intervention of injections cannot completely replace daily comprehensive facial care and skin rejuvenation with the help of properly selected cosmetics.
- Before going to the salon, research your cosmetic bag carefully: some products may not work at all, so you're better off giving way to really high-quality products. Aesthetic rejuvenation with the help of effective means is not a myth, but a reality. It is important to choose care, taking into account the individual characteristics of a particular woman: age, skin condition and many other factors. By the way, in the commercial trade of many cosmetology clinics there are often proven products that will help consolidate the results of rejuvenation by injection.
- Rapid non-surgical rejuvenation is often accomplished by cosmetic procedures: peeling, masking, and cleansing. Such procedures should be performed several times at regular intervals for maximum effect. After the skin is fully moisturized and cared for from the outside and from the inside, you should move on to the most serious procedures, such as laser rejuvenation, plasma lifting, RF lifting and massagesculptural face.
Laser rejuvenation: an effective treatment
Laser facial rejuvenation is a procedure that is under intense development. Yes, today the consequences of laser irradiation have not been fully studied, but the positive effect on the facial skin is evident after only a few treatment sessions.
Laser vaginal rejuvenation is recommended for girls over 25 years old. After this age, the body begins to slowly produce collagen, which is responsible for the elasticity of the skin. Laser rejuvenation is used to restore the elasticity of individual areas of the face and improve overall tone. Laser rejuvenation will help tighten the oval on the face, remove wrinkles, remove age spots. Currently, there are several methods with their pros and cons.
Features of laser rejuvenation
The general principle of laser skin rejuvenation is that the beam hits certain areas of the skin to a heated state. Exposure to heat will irritate the skin, causing a rapid reaction. The accelerated regeneration process begins in the cells, the skin may feel a little tight. The results of the treatment can be seen immediately after the first session, but usually laser skin rejuvenation is done in a course of 5-7 sessions, the interval between treatments is 7-14 days.
Due to the impact of the laser pulse into the deep layers of the skin, the production of collagen and elastin is activated, so the procedure has a cumulative effect and its results will be visible within a few months, andin some cases - several years.
Effective laser skin rejuvenation does not cause pain, after the end of the course, cosmetics can be safely applied to the face, only reddening in certain areas. And the lack of recovery time, as you know, is very convenient for those who cannot postpone all their work even for the sake of beauty.
Laser rejuvenation: before and after
Before laser rejuvenation, the skin may not be at its best, but after that - results are guaranteed. You can use laser for rejuvenation from 18 years old, there are no special contraindications to the procedure. The face after laser rejuvenation looks radiant, firm and healthy, and such a complete and lasting upgrade cannot be achieved even with the help of injection procedures.
After completing the laser skin rejuvenation treatment, you can get rid of:
- dull skin;
- blurred border;
- age spots;
- spider veins;
- irregularities on the surface of the skin;
- open pores;
- low skin tone.
Fractional laser facial rejuvenation
Fractional laser skin rejuvenation is a non-surgical cosmetic lift. This procedure is allowed both for people with aging skin and for girls over 18 years old. In fact, fractional rejuvenation is just one of the most popular laser techniques, allowing you to achieve clear facial contours, smooth age-related wrinkles and mimic wrinkles. , folds and delicately removes the upper layers of the epidermis.
The laser pulse in the fractional skin rejuvenation procedure penetrates deep into the skin, initiating the mentioned procedures.
The essence of the vaginal rejuvenation procedure lies in the fact that, during subcutaneous penetration, the laser pulse is divided into several similar "procedures". As a result, the rays pass through a special mesh without damaging the skin over the entire surface, leaving only microscopic holes, so the recovery time is quick and painless. In the first 5-7 days, you may feel a little burning, some places may be edematous.
Depending on the area being treated on the face, the penetration depth of the fractional beam varies. For example, the skin around the eyes needs to be treated more delicately than the cheeks or forehead that experience serious age-related changes.
Fractional rejuvenation procedures are contraindicated:
- pregnant and lactating mothers;
- in the presence of photodermatitis, herpes, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, keloids and other skin diseases;
- when the skin is temporarily damaged: cuts, severe bruises, etc. v . . . ;
- if there are large moles, birthmarks in the hair and other indistinct shapes on the face;
- with cancer, diabetes, epilepsy.
In any case of dispute, you should first consult a specialist and pass general tests.
Skin rejuvenation with plasma
Plasma facial rejuvenation is another type of non-surgical treatment of the skin to improve its general condition, where plasma is used instead of laser. It is believed that plasma rejuvenation is much more effective than laser intervention, and the results are even more obvious and lasting. It requires no special preparation before the first procedure, there is no pain during the procedure, and the procedure takes 10 to 30 minutes. In addition, facial rejuvenation with plasma technology does not leave red bumps, bruises or other dark spots.
The plasma lifting procedure takes place under the influence of a special plasma device, which sends an impulse to a specific area of the skin, after which the area begins to contract strongly. Before a plasma rejuvenation session, a numbing cream is applied to the face, and immediately after the overall skin disinfection with a gauze pad.
Plasma rejuvenation: indications and contraindications
You can rejuvenate the skin with plasma from the age of 18, the procedure is relatively safe and comfortable. However, there are also some contraindications here:
- the presence of a pacemaker or other implanted electronic devices;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- skin damage;
- presence of an implant.
RF lifting: skin rejuvenation and healing
RF lifting is the latest effective cosmetic skin rejuvenation method. The principle of action is to awaken the potential of the skin through a special heat treatment method. The procedure is performed using a bipolar device that warms the skin with radiofrequency energy. At the same time, the skin itself feels as if it is still in its normal state, and the muscle tissue is not affected at all. This lifting-rejuvenating method allows you to awaken collagen and protein fibers and strengthen the layers of the skin from within. The result is a smooth and radiant face, a contour that is tightened without fine lines and wrinkles.
Features of RF lifting
RF lifting does not leave traces on the skin, just need to touch the local heat to feel it. This procedure is well tolerated, the recovery period takes only a few days, and external manifestations go completely unnoticed.
Rhinoplasty with RF technology will help create a clear oval face shape, reduce nasolabial fold wrinkles, tighten cheekbones, eyelids, sunken cheeks, remove wrinkles around the eyes and correct the skin around the lips. .
Since RF lift is an anti-aging procedure, it can be performed from the age of 20. Usually, the impact zones are individual, but for the greatest visual effect, several procedures can be performed in one treatment for the entire face.
Contraindications to use:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- viral diseases;
- increased body temperature;
- malignant formations on the body;
- hypertension and increased pressure;
- the presence of gold thread on the face or implants;
- damage the skin.
In any case of doubt, it is better to consult a doctor before the procedure.
Facial massage for rejuvenation
The most harmless facial rejuvenation method is massage. There are many different techniques that you can perform at home or with the help of a beautician. One of the most popular techniques is sculptural facial massage, from the point of view of plasticity, it increases blood circulation in the tissues, preparing for the penetration of beneficial ingredients used by the owner throughout. session.
Massage for rejuvenation is often done in several sessions to accumulate and strengthen the effects of each treatment once. Usually an effective course consists of 10-12 sessions, preferably 2 times a year.
Thanks to professional facial massage, you can achieve great results in a short time:
- to model pronounced facial contours;
- remove the second chin;
- remove wrinkles and fine lines;
- skin improvement;
- get rid of bruises under the eyes;
- significantly improves the overall tone of the skin, restores its elasticity;
- Reduces the number of age spots and post-acne.
For a quality massage, a drug is often chosen to combat a particular problem, and to consolidate results, therapists often recommend the use of additional cosmetic products for care. daily care.
Skin rejuvenation products: serums, creams and masks
Various cosmetic products are used for facial rejuvenation at home and in beauty salons, which contribute to the positive results.
Effective rejuvenation products may belong to different brands, but the really high-quality products include the following extracts, vitamins, and substances:
- plant oil extracts for smooth skin;
- acids (hydroxyl, lipoic, salicylic, hyaluronic) to combat age-related pigmentation;
- vitamins A (retinol), E;
- elastin and collagen.
Facial rejuvenation serum
An effective facial rejuvenation serum usually contains a high percentage of hyaluronic acid in its ingredients, which is why it is the most sought after in the fair. This is a comprehensive dual serum for all skin types that perfectly copes with age-related changes.
Facial rejuvenation cream
Creams, like masks, come in many varieties. The leading position belongs to the cream with collagen in the composition, suitable for all skin types.
Facial rejuvenation mask
Quality facial rejuvenation masks are not only used at home, but also used in procedures such as facial massage. One of the most effective masks with a high dose of hyaluronic acid in the composition.
Facial rejuvenation at home: top 5 home remedies
In addition to cosmetic care to rejuvenate and restore the skin, it is necessary to perform simple but important procedures on a regular basis, then the positive results will not keep you waiting!
At-home rejuvenation is a holistic approach that forms a daily beauty routine. Try to use all available methods to maintain the skin at the right tone and activate the regeneration of epidermal cells.
- Massage yourself for 10-15 minutes daily with a roller or quartz massager.
- Exercise your face for 5-10 minutes every day.
- Mask sheet and patch if needed.
- Water bath and wash contrast.
- A special pillow for sleeping fixes the head so that no wrinkles are formed on the face.