Esters are an integral part of most anti-aging products in professional skin care lines. However, along with them in such preparations one can also find certain preservatives, perfumes and other chemical compounds, the positive effects of which on the skin of the face and body cannot be. is called positive. Effective cosmetics for any mature skin can be independently formulated using popular and affordable essential oils to treat sagging and wrinkles.
With this approach, you will be able to control the composition of the drug and change its formulation taking into account the skin type and significantly save on products intended for aging skin.
What essential oils to use?
Esters are self-sufficient bioactive substances that are powerful natural antioxidants. Since these are concentrated compounds, they should be applied to the skin with a base, which often acts as an emollient.
As the most effective oil for the aging skin of the face and body, it is worth highlighting:
- Rose - well moisturizes, deeply nourishes the epidermis, has strong replenishing properties, for rejuvenation, the ability to restore insufficient elasticity of aging skin of this drug is valuable.
- Evening primrose - enhances collagen production, has an antioxidant effect, has a good moisturizing effect.
- Frankincense works against deep wrinkles, removes age spots, rejuvenating properties of oil appear quickly, facial skin becomes smoother, regulates water balance.
- Carrot - like a vegetable itself, the oil based on it is rich in carotenes, vitamins and useful trace elements. Allows you to maintain youth and combat the premature appearance of wrinkles on the body.
- Myrrh - is used to combat mimic wrinkles and premature aging, the preparation is indicated for increased dryness of the body's skin.
- Rosehip - rich in retinol - a substance that destroys free radicals (the main cause of wrinkles). Helpful in preserving youth and protecting the skin from the negative effects of UV radiation. Rose hips are also rich in fatty acids.
- Rosemary - for aging skin, the ability of this oil to regenerate skin cells and increase blood circulation is very valuable. These oil-based anti-aging cosmetic procedures make the skin exceptionally smooth, even-toned and give it a healthy-looking complexion.
- Macadamia - valuable for its high content of palmitoleic fatty acids, which help even out skin tone. This acid is produced in the body, but with age it is produced less and less, and the elasticity of the skin is affected by this.
- Palmarosa - suitable for facial and aging skin, skin that has aged during prolonged exposure to the dangerous sun. This oil works against the first signs of aging (thin, shallow wrinkles), has an anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates cell regeneration.
- Rosewood is a preparation that is used as a prophylactic against the appearance of wrinkles.
- Cumin - well moisturizes the skin, brightens and at the same time cleanses, is indicated for maintaining the elasticity of the skin of the face and body, has pronounced anti-aging properties.
- Neroli (bitter orange) - affects the capillaries, restores their structure, is effective for maintaining skin elasticity.
Good results in the fight against age-related skin imperfections and wrinkles can be achieved if only high-quality natural oils are used.
How to use oil
Before using any essential oil, it is advisable to test for an allergic reaction. With aging skin, it's important to choose formulations that don't cause noticeable discomfort, tightness, or redness.
Anti-aging procedures with essential oils should be performed on well-cleansed skin. Concentrated essential oils are rarely used on their own, mixtures of which are most often used. They can be applied neatly or added to daily care creams of the appropriate type and purpose.
To maintain skin elasticity, you can use the following method of applying oils:
- the composition is applied clockwise and left on the skin for several minutes;
- The entire facial area is covered with ice with herbal remedies (cold helps maintain skin elasticity);
- After the action of ice, on the skin areas most prone to wrinkle formation (around the eyes, the triangle of the nose, the neck), the oil is reapplied with a small amount.
Anti-wrinkle essential oil is not addictive, so it is suitable for daily use. Due to their aroma, such anti-aging procedures have a beneficial effect on the nervous system, soothe, improve mood - they have the effect of aromatherapy.
The essential oil combination is effective against wrinkles
Anti-wrinkle anti-aging formulas often include several oils, which together can effectively fight the signs of aging of the face and body. It is important to combine oils, based on the nature of their action and the unique characteristics of the skin.
For the preparation of such cosmetic preparations, one of the vegetable oils is chosen as the basis. Olive, grape seed, jojoba, almond or avocado are suitable. With deep wrinkles for rejuvenation, the following composition is effective:
To combat the first signs of aging and mimic wrinkles, you can use the following combination as an additional means of care:
Clay mask with essential oils
Clay is a good base for a cosmetic product to maintain elasticity. The mask of such a scheme is prepared according to the following technology:
- cosmetic clay powder is diluted to a paste-like consistency (4 dessert spoons are enough for the face and neck);
- two tablespoons of high-quality vegetable oils (olive, almond) are carefully added to the composition, in which essential oils were previously added;
- mix the ingredients well and dissolve a few crystals of sea salt in the base;
- The composition is applied as a mask for 20 minutes, washed off in the usual way with soap-free water.
Fruit or vegetable mask
For the basis of the substance that rejuvenates the elasticity of the skin of the face and body, you can choose the pulp of a fruit or vegetable:
- for fatty type - kiwi, apple;
- for dry, prone to peeling - bananas, apricots;
- in the presence of pigment - cucumber, lemon, parsley.
Esters are added to the base in the amount of 2-3 drops. With such mass, they do not increase the fat content of the skin and effectively affect the epithelial cells.
The area around the eyes: the rules for using ester
The skin around the eyes is thin, so wrinkles are especially noticeable on it. Essential oils can be used to maintain the elasticity of this skin area.
Rules for using them:
- Essential oils for the skin around the eyes should not be applied to the mucous membranes, so they should not be applied directly near the roof of the eyelids.
- Castor oil is ideal as a base for effective cosmetics in this area, you can also use sesame oil (a hypoallergenic ingredient, suitable for sensitive skin), jojoba (effective for preventive purposes). prevent)
- it is convenient to apply oil in the form of a compress to the eyelid area: it is impossible to rub the cream into this area.
- Appropriate esters can be added in small amounts to eye creams
Preparations that create elasticity for the eye area often include many ingredients, so each preparation will be very inconvenient. Similar cosmetic preparations can be stored in glass containers in the refrigerator.
To quickly get rid of deep wrinkles near the eyes, apply this preparation twice a day for a decade, and after a course of rejuvenation - 2 times a week as a preventive measure.
According to their ingredients, eye contour products have the most gentle formulations, but they can also be used on all other parts of the body (e. g. near the lips), where wrinkles are also clearly visible.
Essential oils for dark circles under eyes
For a parallel fight against dark circles under the eyes, you should use witch hazel essential oil. It moisturizes the cells well, stimulates blood circulation in this area, and does not cause discomfort when combined with any of the ingredients.
The anti-aging properties of essential oils deserve attention. Using them, you can competently and skillfully solve existing aging problems and protect yourself from the process.