Today, in order to tighten and rejuvenate the face, the body, not necessarily turn to plastic surgeons. One of the easiest methods is unknown, which is becoming increasingly popular is the Fractional CO2 rejuvenation.
Fractional rejuvenation is based on the fact that the small laser only affect the problem areas, gradually rejuvenating them. Broken youth is allowed to apply at any age and all skin types, because this method is completely safe. In addition, the costs of the proceedings, not so high to afford anything.
Broken youth: techniques
The school bench we all know that the age of many body cells die, but are not updated. As a result, instead of a beautiful young man, in time, we see in the mirror wrinkles, dryness, sagging skin. But thanks to the modern technologies there appeared an opportunity to regenerate the skin cells to regain the previous youthful appearance of the face, the body.
Fractional CO2 rejuvenation makes you sleep in the cells. The laser beam that the micro beams the effect is only concerned with age in the skin. For a given depth of evaporated thin columns, thus stimulating the production of collagen. Not affected areas to help the recovery and healing of tissues.
The next 3-6 months, the skin of the newly formed collagen.
The advantages of fractional rejuvenation
- After the treatment the skin is restored quickly enough. Within a week the skin to recover completely.
- Swelling after the procedure, duration of 1-2 days, there is no need for further intervention.
- Within a day the basal layer of the epidermis return to normal, and dead cells are eliminated this week.
- Due to the fact that the side effects to a minimum, and the infection is impossible, fractional CO2 rejuvenation can be performed on any skin. Our customers most often resist the laser exposure to the delicate skin of the eyelid, décolletage, neck, chest, arms, and inner thighs.
- Furthermore, with this method, you can forget about the stretch marks, scars.
Type of fractional rejuvenation
Depending on how deep under the skin, the laser fractional photothermolysis is divided into two types:
- ablative rejuvenation (ablative) laser includes the effect not only on the deep layers of the skin, but on average, after which the damaged area will gradually heal and shrink. The effect after this type of fractional photothermolysis can be felt after the first procedure. The result is much more pronounced than the non-ablative effect.
- non-ablative rejuvenation (non-ablative) to facilitate the penetration of the beam just to the deeper layers without damaging the top layer of skin. The skin is also updated, synthesized collagen, elastin. But because of the fact that the process is very deep rejuvenating run a little bit.
One of the most effective fractional CO2 laser is a new generation device Cosmo Pulse II.
The laser module is characterized by the high-frequency excitation, which will help a continuous, steady effect on the patient's skin. A sufficiently small beam diameter allows to penetrate the outdated fireplace station.
Cosmo Pulse II, is used to remove the wrinkles, melasma, scars, lesions, peeling skin, acne treatment. In addition, the device used for the surgery.
If the beautician using the process of fractional rejuvenation Cosmo Pulse II, you can be sure that the procedure and recovery easy enough.
The indications for the procedure
Fractional CO2 rejuvenation helps you get rid of many problems, including:
- deterioration of the skin,
- acne, pimples,
- the dilated pores
- sagging and sagging skin,
- scars, stretch marks.
The effect of the procedure
After applying the fractional CO2 resurfacing:
- the skin is rejuvenated, flexible,
- smoothed the wrinkles,
- improves complexion,
- the road is brighter
- fades pigmentation, acne marks, pores,
- eliminates scars and stretch marks.
The result is noticeable after the first procedure. About how many treatments are needed for the desired results will talk about the consultation, the management specialist.
What is the Fractional CO2 rejuvenation
- Before fractional photothermolysis don't have to undergo preliminary training. All that is required of the patient in a good mood and the desire to be beautiful.
- Before rejuvenating esthetician removes your makeup and thoroughly cleanse the skin.
- In order to remove the possible pain will treat desired area cream which contains an anesthetic.
- Subsequently, begin the process of fractional photothermolysis, which is accompanied by a slight tingling in the treated area. The duration of the procedure depends on the condition of the skin, on average, the procedure takes 20 minutes, an hour.
- Beautician use of the fractional photothermolysis is a special device, the so-called fractional CO2 laser, Cosmopulse II.
Contraindications the fractional CO2 rejuvenation
This method of lifting, like many others, a number of contraindications. Not to be used:
- the drugs which increase sensitivity to light, the skin will affect the metabolism
- if fresh brown
- pregnancy, lactation,
- if the skin is inflammation, injury,
- the infectious skin diseases,
- allergic reactions
- cancer, rheumatic diseases,
- problems with blood clotting.