The type of manipulation under consideration is a very relevant means of rejuvenation, especially for the female part of the population. Through non-invasive procedures, you can restore skin to its former elasticity, improve skin tone and correct problem areas.
Starting at the age of 20, the skin will have certain changes: the number of cells that die is more than the number of cells that are born.
As a result, after a few years, the first signs of aging appear: fine lines and wrinkles.
The face usually suffers first, then negative disfigurement appears on other parts of the body (chest, abdomen, buttocks, etc. ).
No therapist can predict the rate of skin aging, which is unique to each person, which can be affected by stress, ecology and unhealthy diets.
Today, there are various lifting methods that aim to form new collagen and elastin fibers without the need for surgical trauma to the skin.
All these methods are divided into two large groups - hardware and injection.
Hardware engineering - face and body lifting equipment
Provide for the use of special devices, which do not penetrate the skin.
Thanks to this technique, the condition of the skin is significantly improved in most parts of the body.
Skin resurfacing through this operation can be performed in several areas:
- Neck and neckline. The skin in these areas becomes less flabby and saggy. Light radiation helps to completely eliminate vascular defects, pigment formations.
- Nose triangle. After being exposed to an intense beam of light, the skin in question will become tighter, any pigmentation on it will disappear.
- Chin. This therapy can solve double chin.
- Nose. The skin on it is renewed, the vascular tumor disappears, the pores narrow. The technique of nose rejuvenation with light makes it possible to correct the shape of the nose.
- Two cheeks.
- Forehead. Thanks to the photo pulse, the vertical and horizontal wrinkles on the forehead are smoothed, the skin becomes more elastic. The problem of the active production of the sebaceous glands is becoming irrelevant.
- Hand. Such therapy in this area of the body will be indicated in case of age/age spots, flaccid skin, tissue disorders.
During this procedure, the required area is exposed to light/thermal light rays, which are able to penetrate deep into the dermis. This promotes increased collagen and elastin production.
Cells begin to divide faster, and all biochemical phenomena are activated.
In addition, the rejuvenating light makes it possible to remove age spots, acne, freckles.
This technique is popular in women after the age of 40-45, it is often combined with blepharoplasty.
High-intensity pulsed light is also indicated for fine lines that begin to appear after the age of 30: the course of treatment in these cases will be limited to 3-7 sessions.
People with natural dark skin color cannot use this rejuvenation technique.
Improves blood circulation, normalizes the outflow of lymph, helps strengthen vessel walls and increases muscle tone.
Three massages (mechanical, roller, vacuum) allow you to remove excess fat cells, tighten sagging tissues, promote the elimination of toxins from skin cells.
The technique under consideration is used for body shaping and skin tightening on different parts of the body: back, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, below the knees.
In the recent decade, the popularity of LPG massage (a type of vacuum roller massage) for the face, neck and facial area has been increasing.
At the end of the course, the skin area is reduced by 20-30%, the number of wrinkles is reduced by 35%.
The desired effect is achieved in as little as 10 sessions and lasts 6-12 months.
But here everything will depend on the number and depth of wrinkles, the condition of the skin, the amount of subcutaneous fat to be removed. Some patients may require 20 treatments to achieve the desired results.
For the purpose of prevention, estheticians recommend repeating the massage session monthly.
Thermolifting (RF lifting)
The procedure is completely painless, in which a high frequency current is applied. Their area of influence is limited to the subcutaneous layers (dermis and dermis), in which the connective epidermis remains intact.
During the manipulation, the patient does not feel any discomfort: first the doctor applies a special gel to the treatment area.
The main objects of heat fabrication:
- Hips, butt, belly. After completing the course, they become firmer, no longer have the "orange peel" effect. RF-lift is also used when removing stretch marks in these areas.
- Side of back (from armpit to ribs). After shaping, it obtains sharper contours without visible skin folds and fat.
- Face, neck, silver color. Thanks to radiofrequency radiation, the depth and length of wrinkles are reduced, the skin tone is evened, and age-related tissue distortions (partial or total) are eliminated.
- Shoulders. They have nice, even lines. The density and elasticity of the skin are increased, and the number of fat cells is significantly reduced.
- Knee. Thanks to the heat, it is possible to eliminate fat accumulated in the knee joint area, improving the texture of the skin.
- Ball. They change shape due to the removal of stagnation in the tissues and the accumulation of fatty tissue. In this situation, thermolift is an alternative to nonsurgical liposuction. You can also change the shape of your lower leg with surgery - a cone.
The procedure under consideration has several types:
- Monopolar thermal fabrication. . . Due to the intense surface heating of all tissues of the body, the formation of scars and scars may occur in the future. On the other hand, thanks to the deep penetration of the current into the subcutaneous layers, a high quality of collagen fibers is ensured. To get the desired results, just 1 course is enough, but you will have to wait six months: the effect will increase. After 3 years, this operation should be repeated.
- Bipolar thermolifting. . . The technique is more common today. It is based on impact on specific areas rather than on the whole body. Because the outside is a bit hot, it is necessary to perform additional tightening procedures: for the face and neck 5 sessions, body - 8. After the course, it is necessary to carry out the supporting procedures once a month.
Ultrasound lifting Nâng
For this procedure, a new generation device is used. Ultrasound waves heat the collagen fibers, causing them to contract.
The essence of this technique lies in the impact on the muscle-aponeurotic layer.
This technique is used when you need to deployface, neck, chest, forearm or hand.
Oftenone procedure is enoughto remove ptosis of facial tissues, to increase the tone and density of the subcutaneous layer of these areas of the body.
Laser lifting (infrared)
The essence of this technique lies in the impact of laser pulses on the most diverse skin layers.
The pulse length and flux density for each area of the body will be different. This gives you complete control over the rejuvenation process.
Although it is not possible to completely eliminate the possibility of burns - especially when applying laser vaginal rejuvenation. This method involves removing damaged epidermis with stimulation of collagen production. Ablation laser lift helps to erase deep wrinkles as well as skin imperfections. As a result, the patient enjoys even skin tone and remission in 5-7 years.
The natural color of the skin will be restored after 1-2 months. Laser lifting can be applied to different areas of the face and body. The absolute effect will be visible after six months after the operation.
When there are small wrinkles, they use non-ablative laser lifting. It can be used for prophylactic purposes from 25-30 years old.
Results can be seen after a few weeks, but the procedure should be repeated every 6-8 months.
Lifting injection techniques to rejuvenate and tighten the skin of the face and body
This type of lifting is used to lift the face, neck, facial area.
Due to the cost of the drug being injected under the skin, it is impractical to use the injection to rejuvenate large areas of the body.
To achieve greater efficiency, injection techniques are combined with muscle lifting, plastic surgery.
For this rejuvenation method, the patient's own plasma is used, which is platelet-enriched.
The skin is rejuvenated at the cellular level without any consequences for the body (rejection, allergic reactions).
The object of Plasmolifting is the face, neck, chest, hands, scalp.
This technique is based on the delivery of different drugs (drug formulations, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, herbal extracts) through a syringe or dermal injection into the area between the epidermis and the dermis.
Due to the saturation of cells with biologically active trace elements, the skin is restored: smooth, more elastic.
Often, patients turn to mesotherapy to combat age-related changes in the face, neck, chest, and chest.
Injections can solve the problems of dark circles, bags under the eyes, double chin. Skin tone brightens, dryness and flaking disappear.
Although this type of lift can also be used to remove defects in other parts of the body: abdomen, buttocks, arms. Correctly selected drugs will help to get rid of scars, stretch marks, cellulite, make the skin more elastic and elastic.
For each patient, the cosmetologist individually determines the composition of the "cocktail", the number of procedures.
Bio-enhancement (vector lifting, 3D modeling)
This method can be used when the first signs of aging appear, but patients usually switch to it between the ages of 35-50.
After the age of 50, the mentioned manipulations will be replaced by surgical treatment. Although everything here will be determined by the features of the structure of the dermis.
During the operation, the esthetician will inject drugs based on the latest generation hyaluronic acid.
This rejuvenation process takes place in two stages:
- The formation of a network of small fibers, thereby ensuring the elimination of ptosis of the tissue. The corners of the lips, the corners of the eyes are lifted, the belly is more tight, the depth of the nasolabial folds is reduced. To make the mesh correctly, it is necessary to select the right area of the skin: after a preliminary anesthetic, the doctor marks the punctured areas with a marker. With adequate fillers, the effectiveness of the scaffold will last up to 8 months.
- Collagen synthesis by biological reabsorption; the formation of new collagen structures.
Due to the bio-enhancing nature of 2 phases, positive results will last for 10-20 months.
The course of treatment is not limited to one session: in some cases, at least 3 courses are required.
Biorevitalization of the skin
This procedure is used when it is necessary to return certain areas of the skin to its former elasticity and smoothness.
The injection, which is a mixture of various vitamins-minerals and hyaluronic acid, can be used from the age of 25.
At a later age, with proper skin care, the course will be limited to 3 sessions, and the effect will be visible within 10-12 months.
This rejuvenation technique is often combined with chemical peels, which is important after a laser lift/skin rejuvenation.
The most common areas where biofiltration is used are:
- Face. The injection eliminates the problem of "dark circles" under the eyes, helps to even out the skin tone, eliminates small wrinkles around the eyes and lips. This type of non-surgical plastic injection is very suitable for patients with oily skin, enlarged pores.
- Neck, décolleté.
- Inner thighs.