Cold plasma has become a worthy alternative to laser peels and resurfacing procedures.The results after application are even compared with the effectiveness of a comprehensive plastic surgery. But we're not talking about the plasma that cosmetologists take from blood. This is another type - ionized gas.
Safe and convenient
If you are afraid of pain and do not decide on injections, not to mention more radical methods, then this procedure is definitely for you. Exposure to cold plasma is completely painless to humans. The skin treatment is carried out on a special device that does not leave any traces. A session lasts from 2 to 10 minutes.
Sounds like a good fairy tale? Let's take a look at what exactly should be expected from this type of procedure.
- Skin rejuvenation and facial contouring. Smoothing wrinkles and moisturizing the skin is the main strength of cold plasma. You will see results after the first treatment, which lasts about 30 minutes.
- Activates collagen and elastin production. Of course, you may not have enough for one session, but to tighten skin after weight loss or pregnancy, you will need up to 3 sessions.
- Treatment of acne and rosacea. Cold plasma can treat all skin problems. Even if the situation started due to improper treatment or vice versa, due to lack of efforts to bring it in order. The process of fighting against acne takes an average of 5 to 10 sessions.
- Eliminate cosmetic skin defects (scars, post-acne). Usually these problems are solved by laser or peeling machine. It's great that you can now be left with lingering discomfort and torment with flaking skin that can't be covered up with anything.
Cold plasma has some rather modest limitations, but they are still there. The ban includes:
- The patient has a pacemaker.
A delicate question
If you manage to think about the huge costs of such a procedure, then get rid of them. Of course, you have been struck by the list of amazing possibilities of cold plasma, but in fact, it is one of the most affordable methods of rejuvenation.
You pay to smooth out annoying wrinkles, and you get a bonus for removing pigmentation and post-acne. For comparison, you can calculate the cost of injections, laser resurfacing, and a peel.
Don't miss the chance to try the cold plasma effect for yourself.