Many women, when looking at the first wrinkled mirror, immediately run after expensive cosmetics to quickly get rid of obsolescence. Sign up for the most daring plastic surgery.
But there is an alternative solution. Special anti-aging cosmetics can be made at home and used regularly, with the pleasure of seeing quick results. So you won't do harm to your body, and even vice versa - you will bring it ongoing benefits. These home remedies will save you not only money but also the time that some people spend going to beauty salons and offices.
Facial rejuvenation at home is a great opportunity for a perfect look, open to every woman of self-esteem. In addition, such procedures ensure the absolute safety of the health of the vehicles used for them.
How to rejuvenate facial skin at home
So far, many different ways have been invented on how to make facial skin younger that you can use yourself without the intervention of a esthetician. It's best to choose the methods that best suit you in terms of effort and time. Don't get frustrated and give up the procedure if you can't do everything right away.
There are some techniques that require specific skills. After practicing a few times, you will fill your hand and start the automated process. So how to improve your facial skin condition?
- Massage.First of all, it is necessary to improve blood circulation and as a result cellular nutrition.
- Use herbal compresses with contrast.Essential for high-quality skin cleansing. In addition, the compression pad can refresh and fill it with a youthful look.
- Cosmetic mask.They are made to smooth out shallow wrinkles, as well as prevent their premature appearance. With their help, the contours of the face become clearer.
- Ice.Rubbing your face with ice is considered one of the most effective rejuvenating therapies. After that, there is a well-defined instant lift.
For rejuvenation, many women love homemade facials. The fact is that their preparation is easy and quick, and the fresh feeling they give lasts for several days. This method is really effective and has been proven for decades, maybe even centuries.
Prepare a mask
The most important rule is that before you start applying any mask to your face, your skin must be thoroughly cleaned. Need to remove make-up if present and massage your face with exfoliating. Exfoliation is acceptable 1-2 times a week. If you overdo it, the effect drops to zero, thanks to micro scratches.
If you have time and are in no hurry, you can use contrast toner for facial skin. As a result, you will significantly increase and improve skin elasticity, as well as activate blood circulation. Remember that the mask is only allowed to be applied half an hour after washing.
It is very important not to forget the neck area while peeling and applying the prepared mask. This part of a woman's body can visually make her younger or, if not properly cared for, add a few years to her.
Recipes for the mask
Homemade "rejuvenating" mask, used for facial retouching, is recommended to be applied after you shower. At this time pores are maximized. It is necessary to withstand the mask from 15 minutes to half an hour, depending on the specific mixture. The mask can be used every 2-3 days (guided by the condition of your facial skin). After repeating the same procedure 10 to 15 times, change the mask mixture to avoid the addictive effect.
- From aloe juice.Collect the thickest leaves from aloe and keep in the refrigerator for at least 10 days, then squeeze the juice. You should get about 1 teaspoon of healing juice. It should be mixed with one tablespoon of quality olive oil and one teaspoon of the appropriate moisturizer for your skin type. Just before applying to the face, the mixture should be gently warmed.
- From apples.Take a medium sweet apple and puree it on a blender or blender. Add 1 teaspoon of pre-melted butter, one raw egg yolk and one teaspoon of liquid honey to the blender. The mask is ready.
- Enamel-based.Dissolve one teaspoon of yeast in one teaspoon of room temperature warm milk. Add 1 teaspoon of liquid honey and flaxseed oil. You can start to apply the mask.
- From the leaves.Pick up the fresh leaves and chop them. Add 1 teaspoon of liquid honey and the same amount of warm water to one tablespoon of crushed leaves. Now you can start young again.
Effective facial rejuvenation at home
- evenly and smooths the skin texture;
- restores natural healthy skin;
- disappears small wrinkles and reduces deep wrinkles;
- clarity and firmness of the facial oval.
Cons - not available.
If you have an individual intolerance to some of the ingredients used to prepare the mask, it is better to refuse such rejuvenation processes. They will not work as expected but also harm your appearance and health.
Ice and Shiatsu are actively anti-aging
You can keep skin firm for a long time by regularly massaging it with small ice cubes. It's good to add some herbs to the water before freezing, unless, of course, you are allergic to them. Then you will get not only rejuvenation, but also a healing effect. Cold improves blood circulation, so the skin is saturated with oxygen and nutrients.
Shiatsu massage, popular in Japan, is a unique aid in fighting aging. Japanese women do it every day to stay younger. The technique of this massage is extremely simple. So it's available to any modern woman who wants to rejuvenate at home.
The bottom line
No matter what rejuvenation method you choose: masking, herbal compresses, ice packs or massages, the effect will only be achieved with regular procedures. If you do them chaos, when you want, you can't expect results. Beauty does not require too many sacrifices, this is written down constantly, like the regular care and attention.
Before deciding on a specific rejuvenation technique, you should watch a thematic video on the Internet to understand which one is better. Also pay attention to the photos before and after the course of each facial rejuvenation method posted by women online to show off the effectiveness obtained. The reviews and results of people using one or the other are also important. With their help, you can clearly identify for yourself the pros and cons of each process, as well as take into account nuances that can only appear in reality.